The China Best Drop-in Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink is a sink that drops into a precut hole in the countertop. Also known as a top-mount, over-mount, or self-rimming sink, it has a rim that sits on the countertop and supports the weight of the sink. It can be used on any bathroom vanity, kitchen counter, or bar that is structurally able to support its weight, which can be considerable if it's made of heavy material, such as porcelain or cast iron.
Kitchen drop in sinks come in a variety of materials, including:
1. Stainless steel: These are common in kitchens and on bars, but you also find one occasionally in the bathroom.
2. Enameled or porcelain-coated cast iron: Durable and easy to clean, enameled cast iron comes in white as well as a variety of colors.
3. Composite: Composite sinks are fashioned with acrylic resins blended with bits of real stone, such as quartz or granite, which makes them extremely durable. They are usually black or gray, but one innovative product combines jute with concrete to produce a smooth, white material similar to porcelain.
4. Solid-surface material: This material is made from a blend of different acrylic or polyester resins, and it can be formulated in a variety of colors and styles, often intended to look like natural stone. Solid surface sinks are often white, although many other colors are possible. The color is uniform throughout the body of the sink and won't chip off. Solid surface sinks are often integrated with countertops, but stand-alone drop-in sinks are also available.
5. Fired clay: Traditionally used to manufacture farmhouse sinks, fired clay is an extremely durable, smooth, and somewhat heavy material akin to porcelain.
6. Copper: Copper is as lightweight as stainless steel, and although it's more commonly used for farmhouse and undermount sinks, it's a great choice for a drop-in for your designer kitchen, bar, or bathroom.
7. Stone: If you aren't on a tight budget, you can purchase a real drop-in sink for upscale bathrooms made of solid granite, quartz, or marble.
Export country: All of the world
Stainless steel 304,18/8 chrome-nickel content, 201ss
Surface Treatment: Electrolysis polished
Installation Type: undermount
Tap hole and overflow hole is available
|600mm x 500mm x 320mm||1.0mm or 1.2mm|
|600mm x 500mm x 300mm|
|600mm x 450mm x 300mm|
|550mm x 500mm x 300mm|
|500mm x 500mm x 300mm|
|500mm x 500mm x 250mm|
|500mm x 400mm x 300mm|
|500mm x 400mm x 250mm|
|450mm x 450mm x 250mm|
|400mm x 400mm x 300mm|
|400mm x 400mm x 250mm|
|400mm x 400mm x 200mm|