The commercial bathroom soap and shampoo dispenser are becoming more and more common with time, as health and hygiene continue to grow in importance. The soap and shampoo dispenser can either be manually operated or automatic. The manual dispenser works by pressing a button that releases the standard amount of soap needed for a single hand wash. On the other hand, the automatic dispenser has an infrared sensor that detects an approaching hand and releases the amount of soap needed for a regular hand wash. These hotel soap/shampoo dispensers are typically made of plastic, glass, stainless steel, ceramic, bronze, or brass. These are all corrosion-resistant and rustproof.
The Advantages of Hotel Soap/Shampoo Dispenser
● The less liquid product is wasted, and guests can use as much or as little as desired.
● Reduced amount of trash in terms of the number of used plastic bottles, tubes, and boxes that are disposed of.
● Significantly more economical for each hotel and resort property as a measure of saving money.
● Less time for housekeeping to prepare the room.
● More counter and sink space for guests.