Kitchen drop-in sink also called an overmount kitchen sink or self-rimming sink, is the most common type of commercial restaurant sinks. A single basin drop in kitchen sink has a visible lip around its perimeter that rests flat on the countertop. The sink basin drops straight into the countertop cut-out, and the perimeter lip holds everything in place. Drop-ins are secured by hidden metal clips under the countertop as well as a bead of silicone caulk under the sink's edge. The kitchen drop-in sink works with any type of counter material, including tile and laminates. Shionp is famous stainless steel kitchen sink manufacturers in China and its single basin drop in kitchen sink with mounting decks can create a beautifully finished look. Moreover, these kitchen drop-in sinks can be mounted over any kind of kitchen counter for maximum design flexibility.
The Advantages of Kitchen Drop-in Sink
● A clean, professional look that complements both traditional and modern kitchen designs and a variety of fixtures.
● The elegant brushed satin finish helps reduce the appearance of scratches and coordinates well with many finishes.
● Durable stainless steel stands up to the rigors of daily use.
● The drop-in mounting style for ease of installation.
● Non-porous surface resists microbial growth and is easily cleaned with just soap and water, or use our non-abrasive cleaner.
● Insulated to reduce condensation underneath the sink.
● Coated with rubber padding to reduce noise for a quieter kitchen.