Views: 159 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-09-16 Origin: Site
As long as you cook, you will use the sink. If something goes wrong and it is very troublesome, how do you maintain the commercial kitchen sink daily?
1. Drain the rust water. When using the commercial kitchen sink for the first time after the new house is renovated, drain the water for 5-10 minutes, drain the water containing rusty substances in the water pipe, and wipe the surface of the sink with a soft cloth. Test the water 2 to 3 times every other day to ensure that the rust water is drained cleanly.
2. Wrap it when decorating. Because the process of decorating will bring scratches to the installed sink, you can ask the construction staff to wrap it in a plastic bag after installing the stainless steel kitchen sink, and then open the plastic bag for use after the decoration is completed.
3. Contact to reduce damage. In daily use, do not keep soft iron or hard objects or rusty products in contact with the commercial stainless sink for a long time, and do not use strong acids and alkalis to clean the items in the sink to avoid scratching or corrosion to the sink.
4. Wipe after use. After each use, develop a habit of cleaning the tank and then dry it with a rag. This can reduce the daily oxidation of the commercial kitchen sink and extend its service life.
5. Clean regularly. If the sink is not cleaned for a long time, it will be difficult to clean because the stains exist for too long. Therefore, it is necessary to clean the stainless steel kitchen sink regularly to ensure that the material of the sink remains unchanged for a long time.
6. Clean the corners. The corners of the commercial kitchen sink and the joints of the drain can be gently brushed with a soft toothbrush dipped in alkaline water such as salt, baking soda, and detergent, and then cleaned up with water. But don't use rough brushes such as wire brushes, which are easy to scratch the sink.
7. Complete and thorough cleaning. First, sprinkle an appropriate amount of salt into the sink and scrub with a scouring pad to remove part of the oil first. Then sprinkle with baking soda, use a sponge to dip in some water, and smear it into a paste to cover the stainless steel kitchen sink. The sponge wipes the surface of the sink continuously, and then clean it with water. If the sink has rust, you can use a low-concentration vinegar solution to remove it. The vinegar has the effect of sterilization and cleaning, and then rinse it with water.
SHIONP is professional China stainless steel kitchen sink manufacturers, providing high-quality commercial kitchen sink and stainless steel kitchen sink. If you have any needs, please contact us now!