Views: 181 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-02-23 Origin: Site
The smoke exhaust system is an indispensable part of the construction of all commercial kitchens. A scientific and reasonable smoke exhaust system can perfectly solve the large amount of oily smoke generated during cooking. Therefore, in the overall kitchen construction, the investment in the smoke exhaust system is also an objective amount. The fume extraction system is used to extract oil fume gas, so it takes a long time to use, and a part of the oil fume will adhere to it when it passes through the fume hood and the flue pipe. Accumulation over time will form thick grease, which will seriously affect the environmental hygiene of the kitchen, and will also affect the poor exhaust effect of the fume hood and emit a peculiar smell.
Therefore, the hood baffle filter and smoke pipe involved in the entire extraction system must be cleaned. Simple cleaning has little effect. If it is cleaned in-depth, it must be considered that a large part of the main body is suspended above the kitchen, and a smoke pipe needs to be extended vertically to the top of the building where the kitchen is located. For this reason, Shangpin kitchen equipment experts will introduce the cleaning method of the baffle grease filter and pipe in the smoke exhaust system.
The safety of the hotel’s kitchen is reduced after oil pollution accumulates in the smoke exhaust system such as kitchen oil fume pipes and smoke exhaust equipment, and the potential for fire hazards greatly increases. After the oil accumulates in the fume collection hood and the air pressure pipe on the hood in the kitchen when the cooking stove is working, the cook fries the food, the flame of the stove flies into the fume collection hood and the oil fume pipe, which is easy to cause the hood and the pipe The oil inside burned, causing a fire.
After excessive oil pollution accumulates in the kitchen oil fume pipes and the oil exhaust fan, the effect of the kitchen oil fume exhausting becomes worse, resulting in poor smoke exhaust in the kitchen. The fume trapped indoors will flow into the restaurant or in the room near the kitchen, seriously affect the dining environment of the diners in the restaurant, and directly affect the economic benefits of the restaurant.
The cleaning content of the oil fume duct includes the surface of the hood baffle filter, the lampshade in the fume hood, the exhaust vent, the exhaust vent, the motor, and the surface of the stove. The focus of the cleaning of the oil fume pipe is the cleaning of the oil fume pipe that is connected to the fume hood and the fume hood synchronously and parallel. There are different methods for different types of oil fume purifiers.
The focus is on thoroughly cleaning the interior of the parallel oil fume pipes, and the main method adopted is that professionals enter the oil fume pipes to clean the interior for cleaning. If the smoke outlet is narrow and cannot enter the oil fume pipe manually, or because the oil fume pipe is narrow and cannot be touched, it cannot be cleaned, but there are major hidden dangers. Special equipment can be used for cleaning without leaving dead corners.
1. The oil fume ducts can be divided into external vertical oil fume ducts and horizontal oil fume ducts.
(1) External oil fume ducts: For the external vertical oil fume ducts that have not been cleaned for more than half a year since the previous cleaning, it is not necessary to clean them temporarily. Because the lighter oil fume is sucked away by the fan, the heavier oil fume will be deposited on the elbows of the vertical oil fume duct and the horizontal oil fume duct. A very small part of the oil fume remains on the inner wall of the vertical oil fume pipe cleaning, and will not form very thick oil stains. For oil fume pipes that have not been cleaned for more than half a year, cleaning only needs to clean the elbow of the oil fume pipe. There are three different cleaning methods for vertical oil fume pipe cleaning.
A. Disassembly method: This method is the most thorough cleaning method with the best cleaning effect. However, the construction is difficult, the number of workers is also large, and the cost is relatively high. The oil fume pipe cleaning plan is: according to the actual situation of the oil fume pipe cleaning, the technician calculates that a section of the oil fume pipe will be removed at a certain distance and extended to clean in two directions to ensure thorough cleaning and ensure the quality of cleaning.
B. Hole-opening method: This method is relatively easier than the disassembly method, and the cost is relatively low, but the cleaning effect is relatively different. The specific method is: the technical staff calculates the spacing distance, the position, size, and quantity of the holes that need to be opened, and the oil fume pipe cleaning is carried out through these holes. Finally, each hole is sealed.
C. Mechanical equipment method: This method is the easiest way to operate, the least difficult, the least workload, and the lowest cost of oil fume pipe cleaning. But the cleaning effect is also the worst. But for vertical oil fume pipe cleaning with a cleaning cycle of less than half a year, this cleaning method is undoubtedly the best choice. The specific method is: After spraying the carburetor into the oil fume pipe, clean the inner wall of the oil fume pipe with an electric flexible shaft brush and a pneumatic flexible shaft brush that can extend into the oil fume pipe for up to 30 meters.
D. Airborne method: Mainly used for cleaning vertical oil fume pipes above 50 cm square. The personnel first remove the top and bottom sections of the pipeline and fix them above the oil fume pipe for safety. Rope, fasten seat belts, technicians clean the oil in the vertical oil fume pipe from top to bottom. This method is dangerous, technical, expensive, and effective in cleaning up. As the vertical oil fume pipe generally has less oil accumulation, it is enough to clean it once a year.
(2) Cleaning of horizontal oil fume pipes: It is recommended to clean once every six months.
After choosing a specific cleaning method, the cleaning steps are also very important. The following are the precautions and steps in the cleaning process:
1. Turn on the fan to check whether the fan is running normally, and then turn off the main power switch of the fan.
2. Protect the power supply, sockets, switches, stove eyes, etc., and on-site facilities with covers.
3. Everything is ready, start the job from top to bottom.
4. Remove the baffle grease filter and soak it in degreaser water to make it soft and degreasing for easy cleaning.
5. Use a high-pressure water gun to spray the degreaser on the area to be cleaned.
6. Start degreasing from the suction port.
7. Wipe clean the outer panel of the hood baffle filter and apply the stainless steel protective agent.
8. Cleaning and wiping the air supply ball and lighting lamp.
9. Wipe flat pipes, pipelines, walls between fume hood and stove.
10. It is strictly forbidden to clean aluminum facilities with strong alkaline agents.
11. Wipe the stovetop and stove surface clean with a towel.
12. Remove the protection of the water source and power source and check whether there is water in the power source box.
13. Check whether there is water in the stove and blower.
14. Keep the job site clean and tidy.
15. Manually wipe and clean the dead corners and the places where the shooting is not in place.
Through the above introduction, we believe everyone has a deeper understanding of the cleaning of the oil fume extraction system. Due to the relatively large volume and area of the entire system, the accumulation of oily fume and grease is also very large. For restaurants, hotels, schools, etc., which have very high requirements for kitchen sanitation, they must be cleaned regularly to not affect the kitchen sanitation.