Stainless steel baffle filters feature a highly aesthetic appearance and are the preferred choice for open kitchens that offer visibility to guests. Stainless steel exhaust hood filters offer maximum permanent protection against rust and corrosion and are great for use with rugged commercial appliances.
Feature of stainless steel baffle filters
● Rivet and rigid construction.
● Smooth and seamless surface.
● Fold flat handles and grease drain holes.
● Corrosion resistance.
● Easier to use than mesh filter.
● Ideal for all kitchen canopies.
● Simple installation and maintenance.
● Cleaned in the dishwasher by soaking and spraying.
● Safe and durable.
Description of baffle filters:
Material:AISI 430 stainless steel
Features of baffle filters:
Structure: double layers, stainless steel groove.
Application: Used for kitchen and filtration system
Advantage : Large oil holding capacity, high temperature resistance ,durable
Details of baffle filters:
Rigid structure with double welding
Standard sizes designed to fit most kitchen hoods
Other sizes and materials available on request