The commercial extractor filters are designed to remove grease and particulates from exhaust air streams. The most common grease removal filters currently in use are the baffle-type. The commercial extractor filters are designed to prevent the flame from penetrating into the ductwork. They are constructed from heavy commercial aluminum on both the baffles and the frame. Our commercial extractor filters are some of the most durable on the market. Nearly all of the filters at Shionp are UL listed and meet NFPA requirements.
● Construction - Stainless steel provides added durability and corrosion resistance
● Grease Extraction - Promotes sanitation by removing grease from the air flowing through filters and draining it safely away
● Listed - Listed and meets UL Standard 1046
Commercial extractor filters, particularly grease baffle filters, work by catching grease before it goes up into your kitchen hood system. You need filters that are in good working condition, without missing or banged up parts, to keep your restaurant compliant with fire codes. It is also a fire hazard to have filters with grease build upon them, which means they need to be cleaned or changed frequently. Cleaning them, however, can be a difficult and complicated process. Not only does washing them improperly wastewater and other resources, but cleaning them in a sink risks ruining your equipment with the grease running into your plumbing, sticking to pipes, and damaging other items you are trying to keep clean.
● Galvanized steel grease baffle filter with two layers of baffles resists corrosion, rust. And it eliminates oil and flame as well.
● galvanized steel grease baffle filter withstands high temperature in harsh conditions
● Baffle range hood filter is made of stainless steel, heavy-duty aluminum steel, or galvanized steel. The rigid structure ensures the filter durable.
● Stainless steel grease filter has anti-corrosion, anti-rust, easy-to-wash property.
● The aluminum grease filter is lighter for easy handling.
● The galvanized grease filter has a smooth surface and won't stain.
● Withstand high temperature ranging from 250°F to 700°F.
● High efficient oil smoke purification and fireproof function.
● Baffle-design filters accelerate the oil smoke flow speed and prevent oil dripping into the food.
● The baffle style filter is beautiful and sleek.
● The standard size of filters fit into standard range hoods.
● Easy to install and remove from the range hood with handles.
● Easy to wash with brush and detergent in hot water.
● Environmentally friendly and energy-efficient.
● Low maintenance and economical in price.
Material:AISI 430/201/304 stainless steel
Structure: double layers, stainless steel groove.
Application: Used for kitchen and filtration system
Advantage : Large oil holding capacity, high temperature resistance ,durable
Rigid structure with double welding
Standard sizes designed to fit most kitchen hoods
Other sizes and materials available on request